Thursday, May 13, 2010

Peri Peri




































This is my favvvv restaurant in London. Strange that this comes from a vegetarian! Nandos is a portuguese restaurant specializing in lemon and herb flavoured chicken. Nandos is popular for its extra- spicy Peri Peri sauces. Although the only thing I could eat there is the Veggie Burger, the Peri Peri fries and unlimited coke, I love the ambience of the place, the posters and the Peri- Peri story written on the wall. Nandos is also known to have very controversial adverts. They have almost more than 200 outlets across UK. They also have a fannnnnnntasticccccc website. Very very creative! Check out www.nandos.com. I zzimply lovveeeee ittt!!! It's Peri Peri good!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nandos is also there in SA............love the veggie burger there and the hot peri peri sauce........ur blog reminded me of the tase.....now i feel like having it while in India :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abhi: I didn't know there was one in SA. But I've been to the one in India, in Mumbai. There was an outlet in one of the malls in South Mumbai. And it was reallly realllly 'sad'! The menu was completely different and it was adapted to the Indian taste-buds. They had burgers with paneer (Indian cheese) and other ingredients,although, I do not know about the non-vegetarian bit. The most disappointing thing was that they didnt have the 'free soft-drink refills' thingy here. They never do these kinda things in India.Not fair! lolz...I don't even know why I'm cribbing. I don't even drink them! :)

    ReplyDelete